I am passionate about creating engaging online experiences
“UI is the saddle, the stirrups, & the reins. UX is the feeling you get being able to ride the horse.”
— Dain Miller, Web Developer
What does it mean to develop a great User Experience:
This is the first step of the UX design process. Define their profiles and conduct research on their pains, goals, challenges, and motivations.
It is the skill of making anything useful. From apps, websites, intranets, and ecommerce, UX is intended to humanise technology to simplify processes and help users accomplish their everyday tasks and goals.
The user wants to be in charge and take the fewest possible steps along a clear path.
They are crucial steps in the process in order to create the finest online experience.
Website and Intranet for AM Advisors
UX: Customer Journey, empathy map, prototype Stop Diving
Corporate web site for APA
- More than 20 years designing and developing digital solutions.
- More than 150 projects including ecommerce, intranets, extranets, online services, business websites, apps.
- Some of the industries: commercial, nonprofit, financial, services, media, entertainment, eductation.
- Co-founder in three endeavours.
- UX Research and Design Specialization University of Michigan (currently)
- Creating and Developing Business Diploma Instituto Tecnológico Autónomo de México (ITAM)
- Communication Science Bachelor’s Degree Instituto Tecnológio y de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
- Multimedia Diploma Instituto Nacional de Bellas Artes (INBA)
- Accelerator Programs for Start-ups:
- NUMA - Batch 7 (100 days)
- Cinepolis Accelerator - Batch 1 (6 months)
- Venture Academy Finances and Investment Bootcamp - Batch 1 (2 Days)
- Figma, Adobe XD, InVision.
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Animator, Acrobat, InDesgin, Premier, Dreamweaver.
- Webflow, WordPress, Woocommerce, Prestashop, Shopify.
- Web analyitics, Google Analyitics and Ads, Facebook Meta Business Suite.
- SEO optimization.
- HTML, CSS, JQuery, Bootstrap.
Every project has a narrative to tell, and I'm ready to help you do that
“Every great design begins with an even better story.”
— Lorinda Mamo, Designer / Creative Director
Each interaction has a message for your audience. Why not be in charge of the story you are telling?
To create a narrative that connects with your audience, you need to define:
Why does this product exist, who is it for, what problem do they have, how Is it impacting their life and how might the solution solve that.
How are you going to reach your audience? What does each channel imply? What are its benefits and limitations? The medium is the message (Marshall McLuhan).
What is the feeling you want to convey? Which is the best style to do that? Is there visual metaphor that is useful? How can the narrative be more memorable?
Not always the first aproach is the best. Iteration is the best way to test and validate any project.
Talking about Diving during soccer matches for StopDiving
Corporate website, RhinoSystems
Creating a personalized experience for kids Imagoink
I use Storytellig for
- Ecommerce . Developing strategies, piezas, funnel
- Websites . Developing strategies, piezas, funnel
- Emarketing . Developing strategies, piezas, funnel
- Media . Developing strategies, piezas, funnel
- Presentations. From a 10 slides Deck for investment to any corporative endeavour.
- Books kkk
- Corporative Identity
Rolls I have been playing
- UX / UI and web designer
I am Veronica maruri, let me tell you more about me.
I graduated as a Science Communicator.
Since the beginning I been working in the IT industry as a visual designer.
My journey of creating online solutions and working for different clients took me on the entrepreneurial road: I ran a digital agency, owned a website dedicated to selling video games, and co-founded an online shop selling personalized books for kids under the age of ten.
My interest in startups led me to get a certification in "Creating and Developing Businesses" from a group of renowned venture capitalists in Mexico City.
I like photography, exercising, cooking, and playing video games that involve designing, racing cars or shooting.
I currently reside in Calgary, Alberta.
My daily walks